Our organization provides a wide range of services to individuals and groups through the localy developed expertise that can be deployed to create new activities that meet needs, along with the great knowledge of the social and economic context and of community dynamics.
The Skills to Succeed Organization has adopted an important management tool to technically track the progress and measure the impact of any project. It also provides its Monitoring and Evaluation services to other organizations and projects.
- Study quantitative/qualitative indicators measuring achievement to help assess performance and improve it.
- Determining data collection methods (document reviews, questionnaires, surveys, field visits...).
- Analysing and synthesizing the data collected.
- Assessing of on-going projects.
- Reporting insights and recommendations
Business coaching provided by Skills to Succeed is based on helping the beneficiary to launch his sustainable project and to overcome any difficulties encountered during the project execution.